Good morning! This week's Monday Must-Reads turn the lens inward.
- How to stay positive at work when you're surrounded by negative people and negative feedback (and read my spin on it here). [The 99 Percent]
- There's nothing like a little reverse psychology for a good kick in the pants: How to Put Off Making Decisions About Your Life [Chris Guillebeau]
- What can a former CEO of Southwest Airlines teach you about goal-setting? [Leadership Freak]
- Another spin on the "X lessons we can learn from Steve Jobs" meme, but one that focuses more on the late Apple visionary's motivation to innovate. [ReadWriteWeb]
- Seth Godin on the paradox of expectations and the possibilities of hard work with no expectations. [Seth Godin]