With 2014 quickly coming to an end, we wanted to take a stroll down memory lane and take a look back at some of our favourite productivity tips of the year. We covered quite a bit this year, from tactile productivity hacks to learning how to optimize your downtime, and everything in between.
Below are Ridiculously Efficient's top read productivity tips of 2014.
10. Why Companies Should Have Fine Art in the Workplace
Find out how fine art can actually help to boost employee productivity.
9. Work Engaged, Work Inspired
This infographic shows just how effective an engaged employee can be.
8. A Daily Routine to Maximize Productivity
Health Central put together this infographic to show how to optimize your routine for maximum productivity.
7. 3 Ways to Recover From Burnout
Chief Efficiency Officer Marissa Brassfield outlines three ways you can pick yourself back up again after hitting burnout.
6. Productive Routines of the World's Most Creative People
Take a look at how creatives like Charles Darwin, Maya Angelou and Ludwig Van Beethoven optimized their daily routines.
5. 5 Ways to Increase the Workflow and Productivity of Your Marketing Team
This guest post from Joseph Kelly outlines ways in which you can help get your marketing team motivated again.
4. 4 Biggest Workplace Productivity Killers
Find out how meetings, surfing the Internet, email, and travel is hurting your productivity.
These easy yet effective tips will help you become a faster worker.
2. 10 Steps to Building Successful Employee Engagement
Boost engagement among your employees with helpful tips, like setting clear objectives and constant communication.
1. Productivity Hack: The Rule of 3
This simple hack will help you outline your goals, both long- and short-term.